Review Writing Guidelines
Millions of travelers like you rely on reviews when making pet friendly travel plans. In order for us to ensure that the reviews published on GoPetFriendly are accurate, relevant and fair reviews must meet the Community Guidelines, as well as the following:
Written by actual travelers
- Reviews must be based on the traveler’s actual experience, not second-hand information or hearsay (unverified information, rumors or quotations from other sources, or the reported opinions/experience of others).
- Reviews written by ownership or management posing as guests will not be tolerated. This type of biased activity will result in severe and long-lasting penalties, including removing the review from our site, alerting our members to the fraudulent activity, and penalizing the property in our popularity index. Current or past employees, and relatives of employees of an establishment listed on our site are not allowed to post reviews.
Relevance to other travelers
- We accept reviews for trips or service experiences that occurred within the last two years.
- Please do not use personally insulting language, attempt a smear campaign, or posting content that is irrelevant and not helpful to others.
- GoPetFriendly is not a forum for general political, ethical or religious opinions, discussion or commentary.
- Questions or comments directed to property representatives are not allowed.
- Questions or comments directed to or about GoPetFriendly staff or other GoPetFriendly members will not be posted.
- You may write one review on any given establishment. Note: If you’d like to update a review you wrote, please contact us.
- Reviews should contain only original content and no quoted material from other sources.
- Please do not include questions for other reviewers or comments about other reviews, reviewers or management responses. Try our forums for help with travel-related questions.
- All reviewers must be over the age of 13.
Valid email addresses and standard email etiquette
- The email address associated with your account must be correct. We may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review, so no fake email addresses, please.
- Please follow standard etiquette when writing your review. Do not use ALL CAPS, excessive typographic symbols, HTML tags or slang.
GoPetFriendly reserves the right to remove a review at any time for any reason.
The reviews posted on GoPetFriendly are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of GoPetFriendly members and not of GoPetFriendly LLC. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers. We are not affiliated with any establishment listed or reviewed on this web site.